Document Ref: InstallT&C/1.2
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LANTERN INSTALLATION
1. DEFINITIONS – The ‘Company’ means The Hanging Lantern Company, a trading name of I-INSPIRE HEALTH LTD. The ‘Hirer’ means the other
person(s) hiring equipment from the Company. The ‘Equipment’ means anything hired by the Hirer provided
by the Company.
2. CONDITIONS - Unless otherwise stated in writing, all orders are accepted subject to the Terms and
Conditions of Hire stated below and the Hirer, by authorising or allowing work to proceed you are deemed to
have agreed to these terms.
3. QUOTATIONS - The Company reserves the right to revise or withdraw any quotation prior to acceptance,
however, upon acceptance the Company will guarantee no surcharge will be applied to invoiced prices once a
deposit has been received. Acceptance of all quotations is made strictly subject to the installation team being
available, installation bookings are not confirmed until the deposit payment has been received by the
4. SITE – the hire and installation charges are based on the venue being as described and in the case of
marquees the lining is a ruched, pleated lining. The Hirer must ensure access is available at the agreed times
to install and de-rig, a surcharge may be applicable if teams must access a venue outside of the agreed times.
5. LOSS OR DAMAGE – the Hirer will be responsible for all equipment once installed on site until the Company
collects it. In the event of loss or damage the Hirer agrees to pay 100% of the replacement cost.
6. TERMS OF PAYMENT – once the installation is confirmed by the Hirer, a non-refundable deposit of 30% is
required to secure the date and booking. The balance must be settled in full 6 weeks before the date of the
event and final choices for lantern colours must also be submitted at this stage.
7. NON PAYMENT – In the event of payment not being received 6 weeks before the event we reserve the right
to terminate the booking.
8. CHANGES TO ORDERS – Any amendments to the booking after the deposit has been paid may result in
9. CANCELLATION – Deposits are non refundable. If the cancellation date is less than 6 weeks prior to the
installation date the full charge will be made. If the cancellation is over 6 weeks prior to the installation date
there will be a charge of 30% (the deposit).
10. THIRD PARTY LIABILITY - The Company will not be responsible for, and the Hirer will indemnify the
company against, all claims for injury to persons, or loss of, or damage to, property.
11. FORCE MAJEUR - Whilst every effort will be made by the company to complete any orders, the company
cannot be held liable for variation or non-completion of orders due to Act of God, Fire, Flood, Storm, Gale, Terrorism,
Strikes, Lockouts or any event outside of our reasonable control such as injury/breakdowns.
BY MAKING PAYMENT OF YOUR DEPOSIT, YOU THE CLIENT CONFIRM YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THESE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO PAY ALL MONIES DUE ON TIME.