- Carefully expand the lantern.
- Insert the expander provided through the large
opening at the top of the lantern.
- Align the sides of the expander into the hooks
on the rim of the lantern.
- Hook the cord of the light bulb through the wire
ensuring the light bulb will be in the middle
of the lantern.
- If using the lantern with a light bulb, ensure that the selected bulb does not exceed the maximum rating of either the lantern or the lamp/light fitting which the lantern is fitted to.
- Maximum bulb ratings will be provided with your product, and below for your information. If in any doubt, please contact us.
- The light bulb MUST be positioned in the middle of the lantern, and the lantern should be at least 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) from the ceiling.
- Remove all the packaging before use, and keep packaging away from children.
Our lanterns have been tested and certified to comply with the BS EN 60598 safety directive.
Regular/Irregular round max shade wattages
- 8” – 10” lanterns: max wattage 40W
- 12” – 16” lanterns: max wattage 60W
- 18” – 22” lanterns: max wattage 100W
- 24” lanterns: max wattage 150 W
- 30” lanterns: max wattage 200W
- 36” lanterns: max wattage 300W