To place an order using Capital Bonds, please follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Add products to your shopping basket as normal, and proceed to the checkout.
- Step 2: Complete the invoice and billing details as normal, but select "Capital Bond Vouchers" as your payment method.
- Step 3: You will receive a confirmation order e-mail, which will include your order reference number.
- Step 4: Print out your conirmtion e-mail, and send it (together with your Capital Bonds) to - The Hanging Lantern Company, Suite 11754, 2nd Floor, 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PY, UK.
Once we have received your Capital Bonds you can expect to receive you lantern order within 1-2 days.
- If you have been provided with a Compliments Card, please checkout using our standard SagePay method as the payment method. You can then process your payment using the Maestro/Solo debit card option, and enter your card details accordingly.
Your Capital Bonds must be sent securely and neither The Hanging Lantern Company nor Capital Incentives & Motivation Ltd can be held liable for vouchers lost in the mail.
If you do not have enough Capital Bonds to pay for your order in full, please make sure to include a contact telephone number and we will call you once your Capital Bonds have been received to take the payment balance via Credit/Debit card.
Partial refunds of Capital Bonds are not possible. For example, if your order value is £9 and you send us £10 in Capital Bonds, we are unable to refund the £1 difference.
However, if the difference is £5 or greater (in your favour), we will issue you with a Promotion code equal to the cash amount of the over payment. This will be valid for 12 months and can be used against any future order on the Hanging Lantern website.